What we Offer
Having a hard time choosing a home inspection company to contact for all your home inspection needs? At Sea to Sky Inspections, we give you all the reasons possible why you should contact us. We have been servicing San Clemente and the surrounding areas for many years. Don’t make a huge mistake by solely basing your home investment decision on what you just see. With us, you can make a confident and informed decision with the reports that we will provide you with. This can help avoid unpleasant and unnecessary surprises that can arise when you move into your new home. Sea to Sky Inspections is your convenient one-stop-shop for your home, termite, sewer, pest and mold inspection needs. This is just one of the reasons why many prefer to contact us compared to other home inspection companies.
Home Inspection in San Clemente
" Is Home Inspection Important?"
There is no doubt that home inspections will be one of your most important and valuable purchases. Through a home inspection, you can know the overall condition of a home. Investing in a home inspection can help you avoid costly mistakes in the future. These are reasons why you should not skip a home inspection. Buying a home itself is a long, costly process so it is best that you make the right decisions the first time. It is never enough to just take the seller’s word. If you will just take the seller’s word, it is possible that you won’t notice needed fixes/repairs without a home inspection. Once a seller offers a discounted price for skipping a home inspection, it is already a reason to walk away as this is a huge red flag.
Other reasons why home inspections should not be skipped include:
- Safety - As mentioned, a home inspection reveals the overall condition of a home. That helps determine whether it safe or not safe to proceed with purchasing the home.
- Illegal Additions and/or Installations May Be Revealed - Through a home inspection, illegal additions or installations where added or done without the proper permits and without going through the proper process.
- Negotiating Room - A home inspection results can be used as a negotiating tool to either request for repairs or price reduction.
- Deal Breakers - With the results of a home inspection in your hand, you are able to determine the items that you are more than willing to put in additional money and effort. It can also be the other way around.
Sea to Sky Inspections, Why Choose Us As Your Home Inspector in San Clemente?
Let us face it. There are many home inspection companies and home inspectors out there. So the question is what are the things you should look for in a home inspector? Make sure to hire someone who has years of experience and is certified to conduct the kind of inspection that you need. Hire someone who is thorough and will truly check everything and its condition.
Known for San Onofre and San Clemente Beaches, San Clemente is the place to be in and live in if you like sandy beaches, great weather, vibrant atmosphere, amazing views, and spanish style architecture. If you live in San Clemente or are planning to buy a home in San Clemente, contact Sea to Sky. With Sea to Sky Inspections, rest assured that we take home inspections seriously. We are a team of highly qualified home inspectors that is ready to help you and assist you in the home inspection process. We are always more than happy to accomodate any concerns or questions that you might have. Sea to Sky undergoes several home inspection training to sharpen our skills, gain additional valuable knowledge, and to stay the best in the industry. This is one of the reasons why many choose Sea to Sky over our competitors. We use state-of-the-art technology and the right resources to help you. The Sea to Sky Inspections team is always ready to get the job done efficiently and effectively. Sea to Sky’s inspection team were trained and certified by InterNACHI, which is the leading association of home inspectors. We invest in cutting edge technology in order to deliver a thorough home/property inspection. We are truly passionate about what we do!
- Home inspection reports are typed and emailed directly from the site
- Reports are explained to the buyers and they are walked through the property to point out areas of concern
- Our inspectors are not alarmists - we just point out the issues
- Our reports are state of the art, interactive & include photos or video of our findings.
- We can advise you on the termite report that the seller provides.
Excited to move to a place where you can enjoy various activities with your family? Schedule a home inspection or call us at 949-270-5465 and make that investment worth it. See your home the way we do! Let our certified professionals take a look at your possible future home! We are a full-service firm that is ready to help you with any of your home inspection needs.
We provide different types of inspection services in San Clemente:
Rancho Santa Fe
San Juan Capistrano